Thursday 18 February 2016

A walk in the park

 

It had been ages since I last visited St Nicholas park in Warwick. Tuesday was a gorgeous, sunny day so on my way back from Shipston I stopped in Warwick for a quick walk in the park.



 
This small brook runs through the park and leads to the river which is where I was heading.
 
 

 
The brook runs along this avenue
 

 

 
I walked along the river
 

 

 
The trees looked wonderful in the sunshine
 
 

 
looking closer
 

 


Even though the car park was full and I had to circle round three times before finding a space, the river walk was more or less deserted

 

 
The sun was behind me
 
 


and the play of light and shadow on the path was enchanting.





It all looked equally wonderful when I retraced my steps on the way back.





No comments:

Post a Comment